Rental Basic Rules/Guidelines - Pool rental and Party room rental, see contract for full details
(Contracts are filled out in person at the Aquatic Center)
- Includes use of tables and chairs to be set up by renter
- A ratio of one adult per 10 children must be maintained at all times
- Two adults must accompany the group at all times. Children under 8 years old require one adult to five children in the water.
- The party rooms, pool area, and locker rooms must be returned to its original state of cleanliness following rentals.
- Rental time includes set up and tear down of decorations, tables and chairs, etc.
- The group must follow all rules of aquatic center.
- No food or drinks allowed on pool decks.
- Minimum damage deposit by check of $75 is required at time of reservation. Damage deposit to be determined on a case by case basis.
- 50% of total rental fee and damage deposit due when rental agreement is signed.
- Remainder of rental fee due two weeks before actual rental date.
- A minimum of two weeks notice is required to cancel a rental for a full refund, minus a $15.00 Administrative Fee. If a two week notice is not given, a refund of 50% total paid will be refunded, minus $15.00 Administrative Fee.
To reserve a party room rental you must come in person to fill out the rental contract at the Rio Rancho Aquatic Center. Please call 505-891-5230 for more information about reservations.
Reading the PDF documents provided on this site requires the Adobe Acrobat Reader, available for free from Adobe. Adobe, the Adobe logo, Acrobat, and the Acrobat logo are trademarks of Adobe Systems incorporated.